Mortgage Application Checklist
Completing your mortgage application can be overwhelming. We make it simple. Use our application checklist below to get organized and speed up the home loan process:
Mortgage Applicant Information:
- Full legal name
- Current residence address
- Social security number
Mortgage Income Verification:
- Names and addresses of all employers for the last two consecutive years, including dates of employment and gross monthly income
- W-2s for the last two years
- Federal income tax returns from the past two years
- Pay stub(s) for the last 30 days if not self-employed
Self-Employed Income Verification:
If self-employed, other financial statements may be required:
- Year-to-date profit and loss statement
- Balance sheet prepared and signed by an accountant and you
- Signed business and personal tax returns for the last two reporting years
Other Supporting Documentation:
Borrowers may include supporting documentation for any other income they wish to be considered toward qualifying:
- Social Security and disability payments—A copy of the award letter must be provided along with a recent check stub or copy of a bank statement if deposited electronically through direct-deposit.
- Pension income—You will need to provide a check stub and any forms showing duration of payments.
Applying for a mortgage application doesn’t have to be stressful. Use our checklist above to get organized and prepared for the process.
Need help? Reach out to an experienced Florida Home Funding team member for help applying for your home mortgage.
When it comes to getting a mortgage
you have more options than you think