Can you believe the delayed, skewed jobs report? The business survey shows 204,000 new jobs…
Despite it being Friday the 13th, mortgage rates have been surprisingly stable and slightly improving. Mortgage bonds are ending the week in positive territory compared to the last few rollercoaster weeks. Next week will be the determining factor on where mortgage rates are heading in at least the short term. Fed’s decision on tapering could result in three directions:
- Florida mortgage rates staying in the mid 4s;
- Florida mortgage rates getting back to having 3 in front of the rates again;
- Florida mortgage rates crushing what little housing recovery we’ve seen, should the Feds decide to taper.
September 13, 2013 our updated mortgage rates in Florida are:
- 30 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage – 4.25% (4.493% APR)
- 15 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage – 3.375% (3.619% APR)
Disclosures Check back tomorrow to get the newest rate updates!